Terms and Conditions
High season: 600€/night. From July 01 to August 31. Mid season: 500€/night. From April 10 to 17 / from June 15 to 30 / from September 1 to 30 / from December 24 to January 6. Low season: 300€/night weekdays and € 400 / night on weekends. The rest of the year. You can request a personalized budget for stays longer than 4 days, outside of June 15 to September 30.
Payment is made at the time of Checkin, before entering the Villa, except in case of cancellation. – The amount of the first night will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days or less before the date of entry. – The total of the reservation will be charged in case of no-show.
- The time of entry is from 4:00 p.m. and departure before 11:00, this schedule can only be modified if requested in advance and accepted by the establishment.
- We do not have a 24-hour reception, so it is necessary to provide an approximate time of arrival.
- In compliance with current law, all those over 16 years of age must present their ID as well as sign the traveler’s registration form to later send these to the competent authorities..
- It is necessary to provide a credit / debit card number as a guarantee of the reservation.
- According to current law, smoking is not allowed inside the house. No traces of tobacco should be left anywhere in the accommodation or on the farm.
- The steam iron should not be used with clothes on.
- It is not allowed to accommodate a greater number of people than those that correspond to the maximum capacity set by the house.
- Parties or other activities that may cause material damage are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to introduce explosive or flammable materials or substances or others that may cause damage or annoyance.
- The kitchen is equipped with the necessary utensils. Users are responsible for making correct use of them.
- If organic remains that give off strong odors are discarded in the garbage, the user will be responsible for depositing it in the closest container.
- Users have a kitchen kit that includes a garbage bag, dishwasher, sponge, cloth and bar of soap.
- During the stay, the linen change will be made every 6 days.
- The towels are for the exclusive use of personal hygiene, any other use that damages the lingerie must be communicated as soon as possible and may entail a cost.
- The facilities will be kept in perfect use, each object in its original place. In the event of any damage, this must be communicated.