PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which Directive 95 is repealed / 46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), The person responsible for the treatment of this website, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense Castro Cortizo S.L. has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Purpose of the treatment
- Denomination: CASTRO CORTIZO S.L. (hereinafter the PROVIDER)
- CIF: B-15.677.107
- Address: Rúa Hórreo nº 32 1º A, Pol. Bergondo C/Parroquia de Guisamo, 15702 Santiago de Compostela
- Telephone: +34 682 433 807
- Email: email@example.com
All data provided by our clients and / or visitors on the PROVIDER’s website or its staff will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of the PROVIDER, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, the PROVIDER will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the PROVIDER, and will not be processed except for making it available to public administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. “Name_Empresa” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to the PROVIDER.
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free and at any time by contacting us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
,attaching a copy of your ID.
Guardianship of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Post mail: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
The PROVIDER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments that may affect compliance with it.